Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Week 23

Week 23 was a special week for this Mama as we celebrated my birthday! Before the big celebration, though, I spent the first half of the week studying for our upcoming Psychiatry exam and interviewing patients in the Emergency Department. After Friday morning's psych final I was surprised with a visit from my wonderful Mom who swept me away for a day of fun! Our adventures included a visit to Graham's, a local Western-wear store where we laughed away an hour or two over the women's cowboy boot section, and a delicious dinner of freshly grilled goodies! The rest of the weekend passed ever too quickly but included a wonderful birthday celebration with my family. We enjoyed a wonderful meal of meatloaf, herbed potatoes, and fresh veggies, as well as a delicious birthday cake! Finally, on Sunday evening Andy & I enjoyed a relaxing night at the movies where we saw "Oz, the Great & Powerful!" It's so hard to believe that at my next birthday I'll be holding our sweet baby boy! I feel so blessed!

Below are a few pictures from this week as well as our update!


Enjoying my birthday with my sweet nephew, Owen!

Beautiful birthday roses from my sweetheart!


How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs
Stretchmarks: None
Sleep: Solid
Best Moment this Week: Enjoying my birthday with my family!
Movement: Yes, he's our little wildcat!
Gender: Baby boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button: In :-)
What I Miss: Nothing
What I am Looking Forward to: Taking our next childbirth/parenting class
Milestones: Grayson weighs just over a pound and is about 11 inches long! I can't believe he's grown so much already! He is now aware of my movements and can probably even tell when Mommy's dancing :-)



23 Weeks

 


 
Til Next Time, 
Hugs & Kisses,
A Southern Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment