Tuesday, June 25, 2013

1 Day

My "1 Day" letter to Grayson from this morning! Can't believe he'll be here tomorrow! Please remember to pray for us today and tomorrow! My love to you all!



 
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
10:26 a.m.

My Baby,

Can this be possible? At this time tomorrow, just 24 short hours from now, we’ll be arriving at the hospital to prepare for your arrival! Mommy is almost in tears with the excitement, anticipation, and joy at your nearing debut! You are already so, so loved my dear son!

Today your Granny will be coming to take us to our pre-admission testing appointment. I’ll have my blood drawn, they’ll take a complete and thorough medical history, and then we’ll be ready for tomorrow. Thankfully, Granny plans to stay the night with Mommy & Daddy tonight to help keep us calm and cool for the big day. Are you ready my baby? I hope we are, because ready or not, here you come! Ha ha!

Last night Daddy took Lily to Doggie Daycare where she’ll stay while we’re in the hospital. Our house felt strangely empty without her! She’s a big part of our family and we’re sure that you’ll love her! She already loves you! She rests her head near Mommy’s tummy often—I think she can hear you in there! :-)

After Daddy returned home, we folded clothes and tried to prepare for your arrival. It’s such an odd feeling knowing that you’ll be here so soon. Daddy & I don’t really know what to think! We talk about you constantly and about how our lives are about to change. It’s almost as if time is rushing by, and we’re trying to catch it by the tail before it’s gone! We’re really just trying to savor every single moment we have in the next day, because we know that the next several weeks will pass in a blur of sleepiness, joy, and chaos! But you know what? We wouldn’t have it any other way! We’re SO excited to see you, our son! We love you so, so much!

Love Always,
Mommy



Til Next Time,
Hugs & Kisses,
A Southern Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment