Monday, June 24, 2013

32 Weeks

The highlight of Week 32 was our appointment. This week marked the start of bi-weekly appointments, which means we're nearing the end of the pregnancy. I definitely have mixed feelings about that! Of course I'm super-excited to hold our sweet baby boy but I'm also sad that I won't be able to carry him around with me everywhere! It's been such a blessing to feel his every move and know that he's safe & sound inside me! I've enjoyed being pregnant so, so much! But of course I understand that it'll soon be time to move on to the next phase of our lives--raising our son! Andy & I are getting more and more excited each day!

But back to our appointment! Everything went wonderfully! Grayson seems to be right on track with his growth and my blood pressure, etc. continues to look great! I'm so, so thankful for that! It's always so wonderful to hear his little heartbeat--that's the highlight of my weeks nowadays :-)

Below is our update:
How Far Along: 32 weeks 
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs 
Stretchmarks: I think I'm noticing the beginnings of a couple on the bottom of my belly :-( Hopefully they don't get too bad!
Sleep: Great
Best Moment this Week: Learning that our boy's doing great :-)
Movement: Lots!
Gender: Baby boy 
Labor Signs: None, but I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions at least a couple times a day.
Belly Button: In :-)
What I Miss: Nothing
What I am Looking Forward to:  A relaxing week off!
Milestones: Our little one is weighing in at around 3 3/4 pounds and is about 17" long! He's now gaining about 1/2 pound a week which is making his little cheeks chubbier by the day! His toenails, fingernails and hair are also growing more and more now!


  32 Weeks
 
My view now :-)


Til Next Time,
Hugs & Kisses,
A Southern Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment