Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mad Monday


Monday morning, first things first, I decided to run over and speak with our neighbors about Lily. This sweet mother/daughter duo agreed several months ago to watch her for us while we are away on our honeymoon, and thankfully they are fantastic with dogs. Having two of their own, they joked that "one more wouldn't make any difference" to their daily routines! You can imagine how relieved and thrilled Darling Fiance' & I were! And to make things better still, not only does Pretty Puppy love our neighbors, she loves their dogs, too! When she stayed with them several weeks ago as a "trial run," the mother/daughter duo reported that she had played until she could barely keep her eyes open! Thankfully, when I visited them Monday, they confirmed the plan and were excited to see our little one bright and early Thursday morning!

Next, I dashed over to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few more candles and wreaths for our ceremony & reception decor. Thankfully, they had everything we needed to complete our wedding day vision, which made me one happy lady! They even had a gorgeous spray paint color called, "Ballet Slipper," that I had been searching for at other craft stores for months! I was absolutely thrilled to finally find it as this spray paint would complete one more little detail for our wedding day chair decor. You'll have to see if you can spot it on wedding day :-) After my Hobby Lobby run, I finalized our chair & linen pick up times, Groom's cake pick up time, and other miscellaneous details with our vendors. Before I knew it, it was four o'clock and Darling Fiance' was back in town after a hard day at work, which meant that it was time for us to head to Fleming to meet with Grandpa about our ceremony (my Grandfather is a minister and will be officiating our ceremony along with my childhood pastor).

We spent the rest of the evening at Grandpa & Grandma's house hashing out the details of our ceremony, from the seating of the Grandmothers all the way to the Recessional. As we are incorporating a couple unique details into our wedding, this took a bit of time, but thankfully by the end of the night we had settled everything. Darling Fiance' & I were both thrilled and excited to actually walk through the ceremony with Papaw--it made it seem all the more real! As the days are drawing closer we are definitely getting more and more ready to become husband & wife!

Til Next Time...

Hugs & Kisses,
A Southern Sweetheart




No comments:

Post a Comment