Friday, February 24, 2012

Gorgeous Headpieces

So, like most wedding-obsessed gals, I've fallen completely and totally in love with headpieces! Fascinators, jeweled pins, beaded head bands, and of course a dramatic veil...I love them all!  So one can only imagine my ensuing dilemma: our upcoming wedding is just five short months away and I still need a knock-out headpiece. The only problem: I can't choose just one! Perhaps I'll wear a gorgeous long veil for the ceremony and change into a dramatic, trendy fascinator for the reception? Or maybe I'll wear a fresh flower in my locks for the I-do's and slip into a sparkly head band for the party? So many gorgeous pieces and so little time! Obviously this decision will require some much needed thought...and of course a heaping dose of web-surfing! Below are a few of my absolute favorite pieces at this moment! Enjoy!


Floral bridal headpiece, rhinestones, lace headband - Embellished lace and rhinestone headpiece - Style 252 - Made to Order

 
Vintage inspired lace bridal cap - Style 117 - Made to Order - As seen in Us Weekly
 
 
Bridal rhinestone hair accessory, flower and crystals - Floral and lace headpiece - Style 248 - Made to Order
 
Bridal silk flower blossom halo - Blushing floral crown - Style 207 - Made to Order
 
Bridal rhinestone headpiece, hair comb - Dazzling twisted rhinestone and pearl headpiece - Style 245 - Made to Order
 
 
From TessaKim
Tulle birdcage veil set
 
Bridal over-sized tiara headpiece headdress beaded with crystals
  
Reserved for Anique Agnes Birdcage Veil
 
 
So many gorgeous options! Til next time lovelies!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
A Southern Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment